Living Life to the Full - Life after a Urological Cancer Diagnosis
Wednesday 29th November 2017, 10-2pm
The Millenium Village Hall, Horton Cum Studley, OX33 1AD
The day will comprise of two hours of interactive talks from those professionals involved in the support of patients during their cancer journey and those that can help them once treatment is completed.
These will include:
- Oxfordshire MIND Well Being
- Hummingbird Centre
- Coping with the long term side effects of treatment
- Health Wise - Physical activity scheme
- Psychology team
- Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist
- Personal experience
There will then be an hour of stalls open before and after the talks focusing on physical and emotional health and wellbeing. Stalls will include FROG support group, OPSCG Support group, Bladder Cancer in Action, Occupational therapists, Psychology Team, Nutritionist, Physiotherapists, Maggie's Centre, Oxfordshire MIND, Specialist Nurses, Medical Detection dogs, Clinical Research Network, UCARE and many more…
People will be able to speak to professionals on a one to one basis and find out what is accessible to them. The stalls will be very informal allowing people to ask difficult questions or just gain information which they may use at a later date.
Register your interest
- Please register your interest by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org (full agenda will be emailed nearer the time).