News and events
For information about upcoming events to support UCARE please visit our fundraising and events calendar.
Read the latest edition
- UCARE News 15 - Summer 2015 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 14 - Winter 2015 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 13 - Summer 2014 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 12 - Autumn 2013 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 11 - Spring 2013 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 10 - Autumn 2012 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 9 - Summer 2012 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 8 - Spring 2012 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 7 - Summer 2011 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 6 - Spring 2011 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 5 - Winter 2010 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 4 - Spring 2010 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 3 - Summer 2009 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 2 - Winter 2009 (pdf file)
- UCARE News 1 - Summer 2008 (pdf file)
For more information about our past events see also our updates page.
Testicular website Talking Bollox launched
The Talking Bollox patient community website has been designed to provide a comprehensive library of information on all stages of Testicular Cancer diagnosis, treatment, patient support and aftercare.
You can create a login to allow our healthcare professionals to answer your private questions or use a guest login to view the site anonymously.
- Login to https://ucare.force.com/talkingbollox
Click the Signup link at bottom right in the box
You will see the following information…
Welcome to the Talking Bollox website. Please enter the below information to be a site user. Hovering your mouse over each field will provide help information on how to complete each field.
To access the site you must initially provide a valid email address in which to contact you with should you ask any private questions to our healthcare professionals. However please note, UCARE will never use this information in any ways for marketing purposes or share with a third party.This Site is open to the public. You should consider comments carefully and do not post any information or ideas that you would like to keep private. This blog provides general information and discussion about health and subjects related to testicular cancer. The words and other content provided in this blog by other users, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, he or she should consult your GP,hospital Consultant.
If you do not want to leave your details, please go to the next step by pressing guest log in where you can use the site anonymously.
- Click Guest Login Button if you do not want an account
- After clicking the button, user will be able to login without registration.